Peace out, Winter!
I recently ordered a pair of white leather sneaks from Frank + Oak in celebration of Spring. These stunners are getting their week’s worth of rotation, that’s for sure. Let the warm weather commence!
I’m pretty sure everyone is heading to #Coachella this week. Me on the other hand, not so much into that. Definitely not a good look for me. However, i’m digging the #Couchella trend so I might consider doing a movie marathon this weekend. Any recos?
My plans for the weekend? All about cleaning the macbook (once again). It’s amazing how quickly I compile photos right on my desktop. We’re talking l-a-y-e-r-s, people! I think my macbook finally needs an external hard drive. Realllly bad.
As usual, i’m counting down the weeks before graduation. Eight. Weeks. Left! So many things to do, and so little time. I thought it would be quite fitting to link a few inspirational podcasts for this week’s roundup to reflect my current state of bewilderment, while providing you with some “note to self” encouragement to fuel your week.
We’ll make it through, friends. Chin up!
Now to this week’s links:
1. East Dane Shoe SALE || First things first, this sale is too good to miss. They currently have an amazing set of shoes on markdown, including a few from Golden Goose, Soludos, Solivere, and Veja!
2. Mr P. My Way || Another quick dose of inspirational content from Mr Porter. I love this series because it showcases men in their natural habitats, and their honest perspective when it comes to clothes. I admire Patrick Belaga’s mysterious (and simply stylish) approach to fashion.
3. Tuckernuck Lifestyle Guide || I’ve been a fan of their lifestyle guides ever since high school. It’s amazing how the men’s collection remains classic, but that’s exactly what i’ve come to expect from them. The palm beach backdrop makes me want to book a weekend trip!
4. Stop The Worry (Episode 17) || Pastor Steven Furtick from Elevation Church explains how God already knowns our future and therefore should trust His unpredictable path. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t care or think about it, but rather activate our “Faith” and walk into circumstances with courage and know God will never abandon us. Highly, highly recommend this episode!
5. Social Media Vs. People || Anthony Ongaro from “Breaking The Twitch” spills the tea about the level of need for social media, which is apparently far from necessary according to his research. Surprisingly, most people never add social media when asked to write their ideal, perfect day.
6. Catie Turner Sings Andy Grammer || Oooooh la la, you guys. This performance had me raising my hands and swaying those nonexistent hips like a champ. I’m all about those quirky vibes coming from Catie, and Andy’s “Good To Be Alive” is THE perfect offbeat bop to jam. A total mood booster!
7. Weave Leather Slip-Ons || I stumbled upon this beautiful pair via Huckberry. I bought a pair of “City slides” from Mohinders (also via Huckberry), which can attest my leather weave shoe obsession. Aside from the stellar look, these shoes are ethically made from Léon, Mexico.