This week has been a doozy for sure, but in a good way.
I recently tried chiropractic treatment for my neck (more on that later…probably a separate post) three times a week. I will say that the back cracking situation IS QUITE satisfying. Weird, I know.
On a high note, I re-read A Series of Unfortunate Events and recently finished the last book yesterday. If you didn’t catch my Instagram stories rant a few weeks ago, I made a promise to myself not to watch the Netflix series until I read the series all over again. Middle school was a long time ago; but oddly enough, I remembered very specific things from books 1-8.
Side note: Klaus Baudelaire is my alter ego.
Looking forward to watching the series this weekend!
Okay, let’s get to this week’s links!
- I never know what snack to pack for the gym, but this article gave me great recos
- A fascinating deep dive on H&M’s $4 billion inventory challenge from the BOF podcast
- Scooping this white western shirt from Todd Snyder’s fall collection
- Studio Mcghee gave some helpful tips on how to decorate a round table
- If you’re into sustainable clothing like me, here’s an article to read
- Newsflash: Overshirts Are The Most Important Part Of Your Autumn Wardrobe
- I’ve been raving to my friends about this after-shave cloths
- Eyeing Everlane’s new reversible fleece jackets (the oatmeal/lichen combo is my fave!)
- Found this gorgeous floor lamp at Target, and it’s currently on sale!
all the brotherly love,