Oh, and i’m trying out this new coffee shop close to campus. They have lavender flavor (ooh la la!), and i’m totally here for it!
Okay, to this week’s links.
1. The New Zip Sweater | Okay, currently obsessing over this one. Sandro recently put out their new season collection and this top stood out. I love the simplicity and the unique zipper detailing. Adding to my wish list!
2. Dennis Hopper Style | Mr Hopper is one of my favorite style icons. Similar to Paul Newman (who I also admire), he’s got that All-American cool boy aesthetic. This article shows you how to get Hopper’s looks! (Also, since this is a Mr Porter link, make sure to check out their second in-house collection while you’re at it.)
3. Lauv’s New Single | Oh man, this is a bop. I heard it a few days ago and fell in love the first time I heard it. Lauv is honestly pure talent, and that chorus is breathtaking. #vibes
4. Things to Invest on | As you may know, i’m investing a whole lot more these days and straying from the fast fashion madness. Brock from the Modest Man talks about a few items that will get your money’s worth. His recommendations are quite practical price-wise! (i.e. his Allen Edmonds are only around $300 compared to a $1k pair? Now that’s something i’d consider)
5. Healthy Habits | Alex Costa gives 7 handy tips to make life 10x better. I’ve tried some of them (including the low-key ad he promoted) and I can say firsthand that they work!
6. Perfect Jeans | I’ve been looking for THE perfect pair…for like, months now. I stumbled upon this (marked down!) medium wash via. the Nordstrom website. Sure it’s over $100, but when it comes to cost per wear, the price is more like a steal! (still not sure about the back pocket logo though)
7. Taking Risks | Especially in today’s economically tight society, it’s hard to take any risk. Moreover, people are constantly busy (which I don’t blame!) and have no time to ditch the comfort zone. Brendon, one of my faaaaavorite podcast-er, shares his tips on how to take risks. After all, risk is required to take those next level moves, whatever endeavor it may be.