Nod if you think Apple should upsize the storage option?
My iphone 6 is getting fat, metaphorically speaking. It has been eating way too many fatty apps lately -primarily my fault of course. Let’s face it, i’m a sucker for a good app. Three factors feeding my addiction right now:
– app covers that compliment my lock screen
– cute visuals, duh!
– an appreciation for the impractical stuff
One of the craziest app i’ve downloaded was “Hank’s writer,” which is basically a digital typewriter with real typewriter typing sounds. Don’t get me wrong though, I kept a couple of fetching apps to keep my iphone chic. In Ian’s word, chic ALWAYS speaks!
Deleting almost half of my apps gave a sure-fire separation between the needs and the wants.
Anywho, let’s get to the list:
1. Instagram || My number one social platform. I spend lots of time here (incase you can’t tell).
2. ESV Bible || Incase my Bible is M.I.A. You never know when the long-winded convos may come!
3. Yelp || I’m a local lovin’ guy, and this app is a personal fave when spotting hidden cafe’s, parks, pizzerias, etc.!
4. Headspace || After a busy day, I use this app to catch some zen. A quick pick-me-up, and the voice is quite soothing!
5. Sound Hound || Because you never know when a bop-worthy tune will blast. I typically find my outlandish tracks here.
6. Spotify || One of my frequently used apps. All my favorite songs (now including Taylor Swift’s 1989 album!) are stored here.
7. The Weather Channel || I’m that crazy kid who checks the weather -like every hour. Call me whatever, but I don’t mess with rain.
8. VSCO || My all-time favorite photo editing app. It’s easy, and the filters aren’t corny!
9. Flipboard || Where I get my self-motivation articles and other inspirational pieces. A great one to have when needing a slight boost during intervals.
10. Online Banking || This is such a handy app. I’m the absolute worst when it comes to adding charges. Luckily, my bank has an app wherein I can check my spending habits and whatnot.
There you have it! My tried and true apps. Cleaning my iphone was daunting, however quenching the root problem was worth the task.
If you haven’t tried any of the apps listed above, give them a try. They’ve helped me in many facets of everyday living. No frills, no fluffs.