Good afternoon, dappers!
It’s the first Friday of the summer, and i’m celebrating her return with a glass of peach tea and a snazzy summer gingham shirt for good measure. Mother nature’s been teasing us with good weather as of late, but man, is it nice to finally blurt out the “S” word (summer)!
I’m also debuting my favorite summer hat, as you can see above. (*I made it hard to see since i’m doing an outfit post with it) The crossed-grill utensil embroidery is giving me life, showcasing my love for grilling, backyard gatherings, and the southern summer spirit of manliness.
Who’s excited for the summer season? I know I am! Can’t wait for the outre tanlines, straw hats, and funky floral patterns.
Anywho, let’s get to this weeks links:
1. J.Crew’s extra 40% off sale items event || This slub stripe tee = the perfect way to kick-off the summer season. The darker tones pave a steady transition to summer wear.
2. Mini Parisian House || Tiny Homes? never a fan. But this one caught me by surprise. Check out the cute circular window, edgy black entryway, and the stunning light fixtures. So cute!
3. Lo’s Lemon Pops || Completely obsessed with these treats! It’s a pretty old video (about a year ago), but they look super tasty and easy (read: fun) to make. Her yellow kitchen accessories are super playful may I add!
4. Vintage Greats || The new vintage collection is out! Definitely sliding these under my summer wishlist so my Nylites have a backup option.
5. Thoughts on Change || Hallie’s post about change is, well, very timely for this post, given the change of seasons and the fast-pace living we all are a part of.
6. Fresh-Off-The-Grill Accessories || As you can already tell, i’m a grill-lovin’ guy. This handy post by British GQ offers nifty must-haves for the outdoor griller. Style + Macho = this post:)
7. The Book of Henry || Brb, off to the movies. TBOH is a fascinating movie (and this is coming from a picky person). Talk about the intese storyline. Sidenote: Henry is literally #SonGoals.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. Have a great weekend guys!