Small Intro || Every Friday, I will be sharing seven things (articles, sales, videos, etc) that fancy my heart. Great way to share at a broader sense, right? I will also add life updates here, backed by popular demand! Hope you enjoy.
What. a. week. Getting my Matcha Latte’ fix as we speak and unwinding in preparation for the weekend. This week has been super rough: homework assignments clogging up and juggling relationships per usual. Sad little me.
Did I mention my whole moving debacle?? I’ll leave the lengthy story for later, but you guys…
The process was a mess. Not the decision, but moving mid-semester was a total torment. Yes, in the midst of midterm exams (yikes). Let’s just say that becoming a “human u-haul” is never gonna happen again. Everrrrr.
Here are my interests for the week:
1. High-End Coffee || Way to go Starbucks! I’m impressed. Like, an upscale Starbucks -with fresh new “premium” drinks? sounds like a lovely place to be RN. Definitely playing the coffee game well.
2. NYC Marathon Costs || His total price = totally cray, but that’s no surprise. Why? because NYC is simply expensive for the most part. While the wallet might hurt some, slipping this recreational endeavor to the bucket list might arguably be justifiable. For me at least. Thoughts?
3. The Cubs Won || GO, CUBS, GO! Disregarding the fact that I missed the World Series due to late night study sessions (womp wom womp), words can’t describe my utmost appreciation for the Cubs. Can’t wait for baseball season to start again!
4. Homepolish || Mr. Santos is an inspiration. His aesthetics for Homepolish is right up my alley.
5. 3 Ways To Be Happy || An overall great read. It’s easy-peasy and the strategies actually work. I love the 3rd strategy best since it shifted my perspective for the better.
6. Hacksaw Ridge Trailer || Movies these days have been kinda meh, but this one is a game changer. Oh my word. Heading over to the movies this weekend. #enoughsaid
7. This J.Crew Henley || Lots of handsome sweaters on sale (30% off) ATM! Been eyeing the lambswool thermal henley for awhile now…*adds the thermal to cart*