…But what I love more than coffee is the coffeehouse itself. It’s like magic once I step in, and here’s why:
1. The line || The beauty of waiting in line, I can’t even put into words. I love reading blogs via Bloglovin’ as I wait. During long lines I read lengthy Flipboard articles. The anticipation, knowing my turn will come. It’s worth the wait. I’m like a kid waiting for his father to hand him a cone-filled ice cream. Hands down the best place to practice patience:)
2. Connect || The coffeehouse is a great place to connect. I love to spark conversations and lots (and lots) of small talk in between. A potential BFF, girlfriend, or boyfriend may come your way. The “chill” atmosphere creates a friendly vibe. If you step out of your comfort zone and start convos, the people you meet might end up changing the course of your life for the better. You never know what life throws your way! *Take into consideration other people will have their bad days -so be sensitive as well.
3. Options || I love options. Sometimes I let the baristas “surprise me.” I’m known for indecisively staring at the menu (a terrible habit -still #noregrets.) However, I have a backup drink for those on-the-go days. The trip to the coffee shop is exciting because I get to try something new.
4. New Romantics || Call me a loser. Watching (not in a stalker-ish way) romantic couples do the cutest things literally makes my day. It shows that love is alive and well. I myself am romantic and things like that make my heart melt, and yet i’m still #single. I remember entering a local coffeehouse the other day and found a couple smiling, staring at each other as they sip their lattes. Aww. They were happy, and content on that table for two. I can’t wait to find my significant other and have weekly coffee dates, maybe daily? #hopelessromantic
5. Coffeehouse playlist || I always soundhound songs at the coffeehouse. From jazz to indie folk, my coffee enjoys music as I sip it! Coffeehouse music is relaxing enough where I can read and meditate.
6. Quirky decor || Every coffeehouse (including Starbucks) acquires a quirky aspect. Once I sit and enjoy my drink, I begin to critique the architecture and decor and find intricate details that inspire me.
7. Insta-worthy || So true. Birdseye view holding the cup. Against the wall holding the cup. Stretched out the arm pose holding the cup. Call it the basic coffee insta post(s).
P.S. If you ever catch me in line at a coffeehouse, come and say hi!