These are my go-to recipes for those sweet tooth emergencies this holiday season! Christmas cookies are essential to a super festive holiday experience (unless your family hates sweets). I love the idea of simultaneously baking cookies while watching Christmas movies (anyone with me?) I’m definitely baking tonight – it’s Christmas Eve, with a glass of custard watching Elf.
1. Shaped Icebox Cookies || Martha Stewart
2. Red Velvet Thumbprints || Southern Living
3. Hidden Kiss Cookies || Southern Living
4. Triple Ginger-snappers || Southern Living
5. Gingerbread Trees W/ Lemon Icing || Martha Stewart
6. Big White Chocolate, Almond and Cranberry Cookies || Food & Wine
7. Basler Leckerli || Food & Wine
8. Cashew Snowballs || Food & Wine
If you have awesome recipes you’d like to share, make sure to let me know! I love receiving new recipes, really!